XiSRC is a high quality Sample Rate Converter to optimize your audio files for playback by adapting the sample rate and bit depth. High precision conversion algorithms ensure a perfectly preserved audio integrity.
- Compatible to Windows and macOS
- Supported Sample Rates for Input and Output: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8 and 384 kHz
- Bit Depth for Input and Output: 16, 24 and 32Bit
- Input Audio Formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC und MP3
- Output Audio Formats: WAV and AIFF
- 64Bit High Precision Audio Engine
- Flat or Noise Shaping Dithering for 32 & 24Bit to 16Bit conversion
- Peak normalization if the source file contains Inter Sample Peaks
- Better than -190dB THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortions + Noise)
- Multi-Threading to allow the conversion of several audio files in parallel
- Batch processing with freely configurable output file names
- The Test Version is limited to one minute output file length
- The activation key allows three parallel installations (Windows & MacOS X)
For more details visit the XiSRC product page.