The XiPodizer is a transcoder to remove the “pre-ringing” from your standard resolution recordings (44.1kHz).
- Compatible to Windows and macOS
- Three different levels of Apodization (Strong, Normal and Weak)
- 64Bit High Precision Audio Engine
- Input Audio Formats: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC and MP3
- Output Audio Formats: WAV, AIFF and FLAC
- Metadata transfer (album, title, artist, cover, etc.) between all file formats that include metadata
- Multi-Threading to allow the conversion of several audio files in parallel
- Batch processing with freely configurable output file names
- The Test Version is limited to one minute output file length
- The activation key is valid for three parallel installations (Windows & MacOS X)
For more details visit the XiPodizer product page.