XiFEO optimizes the entropy of high resolution audio files to make sure that a standard FLAC encoder achieves in average a 30% – 50% higher compression rate. This is useful for mobile high resolution audio players with limited memory or streaming services that need to use their available bandwidth efficiently.
- Compatible to Windows and OS X
- 64Bit High Precision Audio Engine
- Input Audio Formats: FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF
- Output Audio Format: FLAC
- SNR Analysis to identify the number of bits submerged in noise
- Identifying the highest frequency components containing music
- Apply dithered bit truncation and out of band noise filtering
- Metadata transfer (album, title, artist, cover, etc.) between all file formats that include metadata
- Multi-Threading to allow the conversion of several audio files in parallel
- Batch processing with freely configurable output file names
For more details visit the XiFEO product page.