The Very Low Frequency Receiver is a Software Defined Radio (SDR), which makes it possible to receive radio frequencies between 0 Hz – 96 kHz.
- Windows and OS X compatible
- Frequency Range: 0 Hz – 96 kHz (depends on the sound card used)
- Best Frequency Resolution: 90 mHz
- Selectable Spectrum size of up to 2^19 samples
- Audio Monitoring through configurable Band-Pass Filter including gain
- Highly Efficient Hum-Filter for 60 Hz and 50 Hz power line frequencies
- Display-Bandwidth selectable down to a minimum of 94 Hz
- Spectrum, Averaged Spectrum and Spectrogram
- Longest integration time for the averaged Spectrum is 99 minutes
- Different Spectrogram colors and speeds
- VLF-Transmitter marker for known stations
- Automatic periodic saving of the Spectrum & Spectrogram as picture
For more details visit the VLFReceiver product page.