The Video shows the audible comparison between the filtered
and disturbed input signal.
The HUM Suppressor removes very efficiently power line hum of 50 Hz and 60 Hz as well as their harmonic frequencies up to 5 kHz and 6 kHz.
Add to cart
Power line hum is a huge problem for high impedance measurements (e.g. electrophysiological measurements like EEG, EKG and EMG).
Music recordings via the High-Z input are also prone to induced power line hum.
- Windows 7 – 10 / 32 & 64 Bit
- Mac OSX Lion 10.7.3 – High Sierra 10.13.x
Highly efficient HUM-Filter for 60 Hz and 50 Hz power line frequencies
Supported Signal Frequency Range: 0 Hz – 96 kHz (depends on the used sound card)
Dynamic range depending on OS and sound card (16 Bit => 96 dB or 24 Bit => 144 dB)
Manual Gain Slider including Automatic Gain Control
Input- and Output-Level Display
64 Bit Signal Processing
The HUM Suppressor can be fully tested before purchase.
The activation allows 3 parallel installations. In fact, it is possible to use the Windows and MacOS X Version in parallel by just using one activation key.
The wanted and disturbing signal are injected into the HUM Suppressor via the sound cards input. The disturbing signal gets removed and the wanted signal is forwarded to the selected sound card output.
The hardware requirements are quite low. The sample rate of the sound card must be selected depending on the required signal bandwidth.
The Level Displays allow the check for overload of the input or output to avoid any distortions of the wanted signal.
HUM Suppressor Modi
- – 50 Hz or 60 Hz power line frequencies.
- The Harmonics slider makes it possible to define how many harmonic frequencies are filtered.
- The “Normal Mode” in comparison to the “Brute Force Mode” uses a filter that creates less pre-ringing, whereas the “Brute Force” filter is more efficient in suppressing the hum.
- The “Wide” and “Narrow” filters are different in their frequency range they suppress around the frequency of interest.