XISRC RELEASE NOTES
Version 1.4.3 (13.09.2017):
- Bug Fix: During DSD to PCM conversion, the last fraction of a second at the end of the track has been truncated.
Version 1.4.2 (07.09.2017):
- Algorithm optimization to make sure that up- and down-sampled single audio files still play gapless.
Version 1.4.1 (01.09.2017):
- DSD-Decoder Bug-Fix
Version 1.4.0 (01.09.2017):
- Multi Threading Option allows now the setting of the maximum number of parallel processed audio files depending on the number of available physical and logical CPU cores.
- Pause Button added to temporarily free up processing power.
- The file size limit of 2GB has been increased to 4GB.
- Up-Sampling & Down-Sampling filters optimized.
- Overall Bug-Fixing.
Version 1.3.6 (30.05.2017):
- Bugfix: Reading issue with DSD files larger than 2GB has been fixed.
Version 1.3.5 (02.04.2017):
- Bugfix: FLAC encoding stopped while processing large files
Version 1.3.4 (16.03.2017):
- FLAC encoding and multi-threading optimized
Version 1.3.3 (17.01.2017):
- DSF Metadata-Tagging issue when the output folder is different to the source folder has been fixed.
Version 1.3.2 (16.11.2016):
- Bug Fixes within the metadata handler.
- Bug Fix: Depending on the settings all GUI elements are now correctly enabled and disabled.
Version 1.3.1 (02.09.2016):
- Bug Fix: Now it is possible to use „Replace existing files“ in case of FLAC encoding.
Version 1.3.0 (24.05.2016):
- The new metadata handler enables the transfer of information like title, artist, etc. between all file formats that support metadata.
Version 1.2.7 (26.02.2016):
- In case of FLAC it wasn’t possible to overwrite the original file even after selecting „Replace existing file“ and setting the Filename to [Name].
- Some Bug-Fixes.
Version 1.2.6 (15.02.2016):
- Bug-Fix: There was a loading issue with dedicated DSD files.
Version 1.2.5 (02.02.2016):
- Bug Fix: There was an issue to transform FLAC into the DSF (DSD) format.
Version 1.2.4 (06.01.2016):
- The DSF file output was not completely compliant with the standard, causing issues with dedicated DSF-Tools.
Version 1.2.3 (27.12.2015):
- The conversion speed of PCM to DSD256 and DSD512 has been heavily enhanced.
- The new „ISP Reduction“ switch offers the deactivation of the Inter Sample Peak Reduction Algorithm to allow the direct comparison with Sample Rate Converters that do not provide that feature.
Version 1.2.2 (23.12.2015):
- The function to read and write DSD512 – Octuple Rate (22.5792MHz) Direct Stream Digital has been added
Version 1.2.1 (16.12.2015):
- The DSF output format has been added. Now it is possible to save Direct Stream Digital as DFF or DSF format.
Version 1.2.0 (11.12.2015):
- XiSRC got now PCM to DSD (Direct Stream Digital) conversion by using a high quality Sigma Delta Modulator.
- Furthermore the following DSD sample rates are written into the Digital Interchange File Format (DFF):
- DSD64 2.8224 MHz
- DSD128 5.6448 MHz (Double Rate DSD)
- DSD256 11.2896 MHz (Quad Rate DSD)
Version 1.1.1 (23.11.2015):
- Bug-Fix: Windows 10 drag and drop issue fixed.
Version 1.1.0 (20.11.2015):
- DSD (Direct Stream Digital) input has been implemented. XiSRC can now convert DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 to any common PCM format.
Version 1.0.12 (22.10.2015):
- It was not possible to have the same name for the input and output file. That has been fixed, but please be aware that you should choose a different output folder if you activate „Replace existing files“, otherwise the original files will be replaced.
Version 1.0.11 (08.10.2015):
- Optimized Audio Processing Engine
- A new Scrollbar, within the settings section, allows for a smaller application window.
- The internal audio player got a pause button.
- Now it is possible to work on single files and a whole folder structure. If an “Output Folder” is selected then the folder structure gets replicated otherwise the converted files are saved within the original folders by using the given naming convention.
Version 1.0.10 (16.09.2015):
- It is now possible to reduce the CPU-Load by activating single-threading, which limits the CPU usage to one core.
Version 1.0.9 (14.09.2015):
Bug Fix: Temp files are now directly removed after each conversion to avoid hard disk space issues in case of longer batch lists.
Version 1.0.8 (05.08.2015):
- Bug Fix: Filenames with special characters (e.g. Japanese) caused a processing abort.
- Optimization of the Processing Engine
Version 1.0.7 (15.07.2015):
- FLAC issue with „Umlauts“ in meta information fields has been fixed.
Version 1.0.6 (14.07.2015):
- A bug within the FLAC-Encoder of the Windows version has been fixed.
- FLAC bug fixing. There where some FLAC files creating issues during conversion.
Version 1.0.5 (01.07.2015):
- The Output Audio Format FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) has been added.
- The Meta Data (album, cover picture, etc.) are preserved if the audio input file format is FLAC.
Version 1.0.4 (11.06.2015):
- The meta data (cover, album, etc.) are now preserved for AIFF -> AIFF transcoding.
- Support for the AIFF-C/sowt format has been added. This is an uncompressed AIFF-C format (PCM, little-endian) used by some .aiff audio files.
Version 1.0.3 (02.06.2015):
- Bug-Fix: MP3 file handling error fixed.
Version 1.0.2 (09.05.2015):
- Bug-Fix: The input file size was limited to 2 GB.
Version 1.0.1 (07.05.2015):
- We implemented an internal test signal generator to allow the verification of the XiSRC Sample Rate Converter at any time.
A right mouse click within the list opens a context menu. Selecting „Create Test-Signal“ opens a GUI where it is possible to choose between a sinus and sinus sweep. After setting all parameters (Sample Rate, Amplitude, Test-Signal Frequency and Target File Name) the test signal appears in the list, similar to any other audio file loaded. Finally, it is possible to convert the test signal into any sample rate or bit depth for further investigations with software like the MusicScope to verify the XiSRC performance.
Version 1.0 (05.05.2015):
- Initial release