XIFEO RELEASE NOTES
Version 1.1.2 (04.11.2017):
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- The Apple version of the program got an update to avoid the false positive trojan warning caused by the Gatekeeper on older OS X versions.
Version 1.1.1 (04.09.2017):
- Bug-Fix for the manual filter selection
Version 1.1.0 (01.09.2017):
- Enhanced Bit-Depth Analyzer to make sure that only bits that contain noise are thrown away.
- Manual Filter Selection to enable low pass filtering at pre-defined frequencies.
- Multi Threading Option allows now the setting of the maximum number of parallel processed audio files depending on the number of available physical and logical CPU cores.
- Pause Button added to temporarily free up processing power.
- The file size limit of 2GB has been increased to 4GB.
- Overall Bug-Fixing.
Version 1.0.3 (07.04.2017):
- Bugfix: FLAC encoding stopped while processing large files
- Bugfix: Processing stopped if Bit-Truncation was manually selected
Version 1.0.1 (16.03.2017):
- FLAC encoding and multi-threading optimized
Version 1.0 (05.03.2017):
- Initial release