AMTRA RELEASE NOTES
Version 1.1.7 (04.11.2017):
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
- The Apple version of the program got an update to avoid the false positive trojan warning caused by the Gatekeeper on older OS X versions.
Version 1.1.6 (02.04.2017):
- Bugfix: FLAC encoding stopped while processing large files
Version 1.1.5 (16.03.2017):
- FLAC encoding and multi-threading optimized
Version 1.1.4 (09.03.2017):
- Ambiophonics RACE-Algorithm Bug-Fix.
Version 1.1.3 (24.11.2016):
- Additional functions within the FLAC metadata handler
Version 1.1.2 (19.11.2016):
Bug-Fix: FLAC metadata encoding issue fixed
Version 1.1.1 (16.11.2016):
- Bug Fixes within the metadata handler.
Version 1.1.0 (23.11.2015):
- Direct Stream Digital (DSD) Input-Format has been added.
- Bug-Fix: Windows 10 drag and drop issue fixed.
Version 1.0.11 (22.10.2015):
- It was not possible to have the same name for the input and output file. That has been fixed, but please be aware that you should choose a different output folder if you activate „Replace existing files“, otherwise the original files will be replaced.
Version 1.0.10 (1.10.2015):
- The Audio Engine has been optimized to achieve a better sound field with less tonal changes.
- Now it is possible to apply Frequency Limited RACE.
Version 1.0.9 (08.10.2015):
- Optimized Audio Processing Engine
- A new Scrollbar, within the settings section, allows for a smaller application window.
- The internal audio player got a pause button.
- Now it is possible to work on single files and a whole folder structure. If an “Output Folder” is selected then the folder structure gets replicated otherwise the converted files are saved within the original folders by using the given naming convention.
Version 1.0.8 (16.09.2015):
- It is now possible to reduce the CPU-Load by activating single-threading, which limits the CPU usage to one core.
Version 1.0.7 (14.09.2015):
Bug Fix: Temp files are now directly removed after each conversion to avoid hard disk space issues in case of longer batch lists.
Version 1.0.6 (05.08.2015):
- Bug Fix: Filenames with special characters (e.g. Japanese) caused a processing abort.
- Optimization of the Processing Engine
Version 1.0.5 (15.07.2015):
- FLAC issue with „Umlauts“ in meta information fields has been fixed.
Version 1.0.4 (14.07.2015):
- A bug within the FLAC-Encoder of the Windows version has been fixed.
- FLAC bug fixing. There where some FLAC files creating issues during conversion.
Version 1.0.3 (01.07.2015):
- The Output Audio Format FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) has been added.
- The Meta Data (album, cover picture, etc.) are preserved if the audio input file format is FLAC.
Version 1.0.2 (11.06.2015):
- The meta data (cover, album, etc.) are now preserved for AIFF -> AIFF transcoding.
- Support for the AIFF-C/sowt format has been added. This is an uncompressed AIFF-C format (PCM, little-endian) used by some .aiff audio files.
Version 1.0.1 (02.06.2015):
- Bug-Fix: MP3 file handling error fixed.
Version 1.0 (26.05.2015):
- Initial release